Vava’u Villa is a boutique hotel.
We pride ourselves in providing the utmost in care and service to our guests. Ready 24 hours a day to help with any aspect of your stay.
Situated in the beautiful island Of Vava’u, surrounded by some of the most breathtaking island scenery in the South Pacific. Vava’u Villa offers a tranquil and relaxing stay with panoramic views of the Pacific ocean set in a tropical paradise. Relax in the cool ocean breeze or swim at Muikilekila Beach a 2-minute stroll away from your room.
Let us make your stay in Vava’u, a holiday to remember, We offer a vast array of year-round activities such as,
- Swimming with Whales, Every year from July to November the Humpback Whales come to Vava’u Waters to give birth to their young and spend 6 months in the warm tropical waters of Vava’u. This is one of the few places in the world you can actually swim with the Humpback Whales.
- Diving for beginners to experts. Vava’u offers stunning underwater caverns, cave systems and mysterious reefs teaming with vast and diverse aquatic life.
- Coming Soon, Outer island guided camping adventures, 1,2, or 3 nights on deserted islands, with a local tour guide, sitting around a campfire cooking freshly caught seafood and taking in the beauty
- World class fishing trips.
All Rooms Include:
• Light Breakfast – help yourself to our supply of cereals, bread and fruit.
• Tea and Fresh Ground Coffee.
• Complimentary Wireless Internet
We are located less than 3 km from the main town of Neiafu, Vava’u for shopping and restaurants.
We serve lunch or dinner in our Island Fresh Restaurant where you can enjoy food that is fresh from our garden and wherever possible all ingredients are sourced on the island.