Vava’u Villa is a boutique hotel.
We pride ourselves in providing the utmost in care and service to our guests. Ready 24 hours a day to help with any aspect of your stay.
Situated in the beautiful island Of Vava’u, surrounded by some of the most breathtaking island scenery in the South Pacific. Vava’u Villa offers a tranquil and relaxing stay with panoramic views of the Pacific ocean set in a tropical paradise. Relax in the cool ocean breeze or swim at Muikilekila Beach a 2-minute stroll away from your room.
Let us make your stay in Vava’u, a holiday to remember, We offer a vast array of year-round activities such as,
- Swimming with Whales, Every year from July to November the Humpback Whales come to Vava’u Waters to give birth to their young and spend 6 months in the warm tropical waters of Vava’u. This is one of the few places in the world you can actually swim with the Humpback Whales.
- Diving, for beginners to experts. Vava’u offers stunning underwater caverns, cave systems and mysterious reefs teaming with vast and diverse aquatic life.
- Coming Soon, Outer island guided camping adventures, 1,2, or 3 nights on deserted islands, with a local tour guide, sitting around a campfire cooking freshly caught seafood and taking in the beauty
- World-class fishing trips. Blue Marlin (Pacific), Black Marlin and Striped Marlin, Sailfish (Pacific), Skipjack Tuna, Yellow Fin and pelagic species such as Mahimahi, Tuna, Wahoo (Valu Louniu) and a host of reef species including Dog Tooth Tuna (valu Tonga) and Giant Trevally (GT).
All Rooms Include:
• Tea and Fresh Ground Coffee.
• Wireless Internet available.
Due to minor renovations, our Island Fresh Restaurant open this season
We are located less than 3 km from the main town of Neiafu, Vava’u for shopping and restaurants.